Regardless of your home’s construction, we can design and install an air conditioner to meet your needs and provide you with cleaner, cooler air. In Toronto, we design residential air conditioning systems to achieve an indoor temperature of 75 F (23.8 C) when the outside temperature is 88 F (31.1 C). This assumes a well-designed and unrestricted duct system to properly distribute air throughout the home.
- Ductless Air Conditioning Systems
- Central Air Conditioning Systems
- Attic Pak High Velocity AC Systems
- SpacePak Low Velocity AC Systems
Central Air Conditioning
With over a century in the Toronto HVAC business, Belyea Brothers Heating & Cooling sells and installs only industry-leading cooling technology that you can rely on.
Attic pak and SpacePak at-a-glance
If you have an older home with attic space and do not want to renovate simply for ductwork, these options provide an efficient way to bring your heating and cooling system up to current standards.
This solution is ideal for
- Older homes over 2200 sq feet with an attic space & hot water (or electric) heating
- Older homes over 2200 sq feet with forced air systems where the air conditioning cannot adequately cool the upper floor(s)
- Can be installed throughout the year (except in extreme weather conditions)
- Programmable thermostat
- Very quiet operation
If you are in need of a new air conditioner, you can count on our products to keep you cool when the weather heats up. Our products are built to provide you with energy-efficient and quiet, reliable operation.
In Need of a Repair?
Services & Solutions
Get a Free Estimate
"Belyea really has great customer service and professionalism. Every employee I've interacted with has provided excellent, professional, courteous, and kind communication, both onsite and offsite. Thank you for a company that really makes a huge effort, and delivers on excellent customer service, professionalism, consideration of rugs and floors, and having great service personnel."